In many industries, an organisation’s business architecture is more often a result of evolution, rather than design. In order to survive in today’s competitive and highly regulated environment, organisations must have a consolidated view of their people, business processes and technology in order to survive.
These elements must be aligned to your strategic goals in order to deliver the anticipated benefits, whether this is reduced cost, improved performance, increased reliability or the enhanced reputation of your business.
Our team of business architects will examine the way your business operates, and identify areas of improvement.
Our team can help you with:
● Business shaping activities
● Developing business architecture process frameworks
● Accurately reflecting business strategy, required business capabilities and a roadmap to the target operating model
● Building a common governed model of the business
● Providing an assessment of your organisation, defining potential options and solutions and evaluating the implications
Defining a business architecture can help to define which key areas a business analyst should focus on.
Our team can assist you with:
● Project initiation and scoping
● Business case development
● Requirements gathering, elicitation & quality review
● Data and process modelling.